Copen Grand EC Leisure at Central Park will be the central green space in Tengah
The upcoming Copen Grand launch date situated at Tengah Garden Walk, the center of Tengah Town developed by Taurus Properties SG Pte. Ltd which is a joint venture of CDL together with MCC. The site is in The district 24. Copen Grand EC spans 22,020.8 sqm and could house up to 620 units of residential. It can accommodate a maximum gross floor space of 61,659 square meters. Taurus Properties SG was the winner of the land auction by presenting a bid of S$400.318 million which is equivalent to S$603 per sq ft ppr and was challenged by seven developers.
The brand-new Tengah estate that covers over 700ha, roughly what is the same size as Bishan It will have the world's first automobile-free town centre , and will permit residents to be close to the natural world.
The infrastructure work is scheduled to begin early in 2022. The first phase of HDB flats will start construction from the year the year 2018. It is estimated that the town will be developed fully over two years the town could include around 42,000 new houses, with housing for the public comprised of 70% of the apartments.
Copen Grand EC is located just a few minutes from the planned Tengah, Hong Kah, and Tengah Plantation MRT Station. It's also close to that of the Kranji Expressway (KJE) as well as the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
While Tengah will become fully developed around 2026, there's plenty of facilities and schools are in the areas around Bukit Batok Jurong as well as Choa Chu Kang
First Executive condo in Tengah and is located within walking distance to 3 MRT stations along the upcoming Jurong Region Line. Copen Grand EC has a total of around 622 units. They are 12-14 floors, comprising 2 3 and five bedrooms. It is equipped with a basement carpark and a complete condo facilities. Nearby eateries, restaurants and entertainment, as well as shopping malls are only a short drive away.
With a term of 99 years, which begins on 03rd June 2021, the temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) is scheduled to be completed in 2026.
What are the reasons staying at Copen Grand EC ?
Transport accessibility to the public to Copen Grand EC
It is believed that the Jurong Region MRT Line JRL, also known as JRL, is a pending rapid transit line that is currently in development. The line is expected to be fully completed by 2029 (originally 2028) It is the 7th MRT route in Singapore with a fully automated and driverless method of operation. Its Jurong Region Line (JRL) is 24 km long, with 24 stations. The line will be used to the those living in Choa Chu Kang, Boon Lay and the planned projects in the Tengah region, and will connect to the main activity hubs located in Jurong West, such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and the Jurong Industrial Estate, including Jurong Island and the future Jurong Gateway. This line is entirely overground.
Copen Grand EC is situated close to 3 future JE1 Tengah Plantation, JS3 Tengah MRT as well as JS4 Hong Kah Station, in the future Jurong Region Line which is set to be completed by 2029. It's less than 5 minutes to the closest Tengah MRT. The concept of Tengah Town will be within just a few steps to the MRT Station to help promote Tengah Town as a car friendly setting.
Because Copen Grand EC is located close to the heart of Tengah Town so it is just a short stroll access medical facilities as well as a sports hub that promotes an active life style. Tengah EC will be well connected to other areas of town via transport hubs and other services.
There are numerous methods Copen Grand EC will benefit from the initiatives of authorities to transform the EC an one of the most technologically advanced facilities featuring a number of innovative features. are available within Tengah Town.
Uninterrupted Connectivity, Transport Mobility and Seamless Connection
It's just an easy walk to Tengah's car-free future center located in the middle of Tengah Town that also features various green modes of transportation to lower carbon emissions that coincides with the plans by the federal government in order to decrease greenhouse gas emissions. Tengah residents living in the EC area will be able to take advantage of many wide and long-distance cycling routes to connect the various parts in Tengah Town. The roads will pass beneath the town's central area, which will save valuable first floor space to accommodate residents in Tengah Town for more commercial and recreational space or green spaces for children to play in.
Leisure and nature
A vast Central Park, approximately the size of Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West (about 20 acres) It will be enhanced by canals and ponds that give lush green along with blue and green spaces. Central Park will be the central green space in Tengah which will be a picturesque and serene area for residents to relax and engage in various activities.
New areas like "Community Farmways" are available for residents to have fun with urban gardening and community gardening in their own neighborhood. Community Farmways" will provide residents with the opportunity to engage in hobby farming and will encourage bonds among residents.
Draft Master Plan for Tengah
The masterplan is an blueprint which plans the future growth of the land and property at a minimum in the next 10 years.
1. The masterplan for Tengah Town was announced on 8 September 2021 by Minister of National Development Lawrence Wong at the HDB awards ceremony.
2. In keeping with HDB's Roadmap for communities that are sustainable, well-designed and well-planned towns, we've seen the gradual development of an era of new housing projects for the public during the past few years. All having distinctive designs, numerous green spaces, seamlessly connected pathways for pedestrians and cycling as well as vibrant spaces to interact. The brand-new "Forest town", Tengah, will increase the standard for public housing with innovative design concepts, bold concepts and creative design concepts.
3. The town is located in the Western region located in the Western region of Singapore, Tengah is bounded by the Kranji Expressway (KJE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), Brickland Road and Bukit Batok Road. The primary driving principle that lies behind Tengah is the concept of creating the concept of a "Forest Town", with homes that are surrounded in lush, green the natural world and where residents can live high-quality living and be part of the surrounding community through a variety of green spaces and amenities.
4. The evolution of Tengah will be guided by six main concepts as follows:
- A town in the forest that is evergreen
- Facilities for moving about without difficulty
- Facilities for cycling and walking all over the place.
- Creating five unique housing districts
- Enabling close-knit communities
- The goal is to create a sustainable and smart town
Five Tengah could be considered the very initial "forest town" designed to integrate with the surrounding vegetation and the biodiversity. One of the main attractions will be the collaboration with National Parks Board to create around 100 metres wide and five-kilometre long forest corridor that will connect with the Western Water Catchment Area and the Central Catchment Nature Reserve. Because it will be transformed into a lush forest ecosystem, amenities such as hiking trails could be made available to the public to enjoy the forest and take in the natural beauty.
6. It is expected that the Tengah Town Centre will be designed as a car-free Town Centre, amidst a lush park with vehicles operating underneath the town center. The town centre will be a cleaner environment, car-free, friendly to people and pedestrian-friendly surroundings. The roads that are in Tengah will also have designated cycling and walking paths along both roads so that residents can enjoy secure and seamless connection for cycling and walking.
7. The growth of Tengah will be guided by the Smart HDB Town Framework, which was introduced in 2014. Smart technology can create a more pleasant healthy, sustainable and secure living space. Residents will benefit from higher efficiency services and greater comfort at home as well as in the estate.